- No stag-dos, bridal-parties, parties, or boating/fishing group gatherings.
- Quite after 10pm. A fee will be charged for any loss of income associated with noise & partying
- Damages, strong smells, breakages, theft and accommodations left in an unreasonable state will be charged accordingly, along with any loss of income associated with it.
- Gatherings & parties are not allowed, unless the whole premises has been booked and a discussion had.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking in order to confirm your reservation.
- It is the guests responsibility to check the correct dates have been booked. If you check in on an incorrect date, there will be a $150 fee.
- Number of people per unit- 3 people max per Apartment (an additional cost for the 3rd person) and 5 people max in the Cottage (an additional cost for the 5th person). Children under 2 years can stay free of charge- no bedding is supplied.
- You must be 18yrs or over to make a reservation.
All cancellations can be made by emailing us. We will acknowledge your request via email, and refund calculations will be made from the time your email was sent. If a refund is required, we will need your bank details to make your refund.
Cancellations for a Booking
- Apartments – Guests can cancel free of charge until 5 days before arrival. A full refund will be given. No refund will be given for cancellations made within the 5 days prior of 2pm on the day of arrival.
- The Cottage – Guests can cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival. A full refund will be given. No refund will be given for cancellations made within the 7 days prior of 2pm on the day of arrival.
Cancellations due to covid.
Cancellations made because of level changes due to covid – that limit you from travelling- will receive a refund.
This policy is so guests can feel safe to make a booking while the sun is shining, and know if something changes in the future due to covid travel restrictions, they are able to cancel their booking, and receive a refund.
** Please note, this is a good-will gesture and only applies for bookings that are made prior to any sign of covid-related issues. If a booking is made during a time where there is any covid related issues arising that could potentially limit travel, this would be your risk, and our standard policy would apply.
Cancellations for Group Bookings (3 rooms+)
Booked by either one person booking 3 rooms+ or individually booked but still coming as a “group” and occupying 3+ rooms – this is classed as a “group booking”.
- Groups can cancel free of charge until 3 weeks before arrival. A full refund will be given. No refunds will be given for cancellations made within the 3 weeks prior of 2pm on the day of arrival.
Amendments to bookings
Our cancellation policy applies to all amendments made to bookings. Bookings cannot be transferred to other dates if requested within the non-refund cancelation period. No refunds given on early departure.
Our midweek ‘Pay 1 Stay 2’ deal for July & August 2021
- July & August 2021 only.
- Monday, Tuesdays & Wednesdays only.
- This deal is only applicable to 1x of our Apartments. So first in get the deal!
- If you want to stay a 3rd night, this would be full price.
- Direct bookings only. Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This deal does not apply in the school holidays.
Confirmation & Arrival
Once you have made your reservation and full payment (thank you), you will receive a confirmation letter from us via email. Closer to your arrival day you will receive a second email with your self check in details.
Check-in is from 2pm onward. Check out is 10am on the day of departure. Earlier check-in, and late check-out is available by pre-arrangement only. There is an additional $15 charge for these.
Children 2 years of age and under can stay free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult. No bedding is supplied.
Code of Conduct
- Car parks
We only have enough space for 1 car park per Apartment. Please park in the car park number you have been given by us. Additional cars will need to park outside our premises.
- Quiet after 10pm.
Please be respectful of other guests, we want to ensure all get a good nights sleep! Quiet after 10pm.
Guests may have visitors, who need to park on the street. We do not allow large gatherings or parties in our rooms. Visitors must leave the premises by 10pm. The registered guest is responsible for the behavior of all persons/visitors while on the property.
Anyone behaving in a inappropriate way may be asked to leave immediately, and forfeit any refund.
All our rooms are smoke free inside and on patios. Smokers are asked to smoke outside in the big courtyard and away from open windows, and doors.
The person making the reservation will indemnify Raglan Apartments Ltd and its officers, employees and agents against all costs, claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses incurred as a result of any act, omission or breach of these terms by the person making the reservation, their officer, employee or agent or the guests booked.
We value your privacy. We will never give, lease, sell or otherwise disclose your personal information. Any information you give to Raglan Apartments Ltd will be held with the utmost care.
Limitation of liability and disclaimer
Raglan Apartments Ltd shall not be held liable for any loss of any kind whatsoever by guests, arising from any breach of these Terms by Raglan Apartments Ltd or from any negligence, misrepresentation or other act or omission on the part of Raglan Apartments Ltd.
Raglan Apartments Ltd has no liability under any circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, for any special or consequential damages arising out of use of, or inability to use, this or any connected site even if advised of the possibility of damage.
Raglan Apartments Ltd’s maximum liability to you for any damages, losses, costs and expenses under any cause of action is limited to the value of Raglan Apartments Ltd’s charge for any service or product booked by you via this website.
Raglan Apartments Ltd and the person/guest making the reservation acknowledge and agree that the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 has no application to this agreement between them.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand High Court.
Any term which is void or unenforceable shall be treated as severed from these Terms and Conditions, and shall not affect the enforceability of other terms and conditions. These Terms of Service constitute the whole agreement between you and Raglan Apartments Ltd and shall not be modified except by agreement in writing signed by Raglan Apartments Ltd.
If you are accessing the website from outside New Zealand, you must comply with all the laws of the country in which you are accessing the website from and with all New Zealand laws.
Raglan Apartments Ltd will not be in breach of any agreement or liable in any way, if we are prevented from complying with the supply of accommodation and any other related services by any reason of “Act of God”, Act of Public Enemy, War, Earthquake, Riot, Fire, Storm, Flood, Explosion, Compliance with any Law or Government Order, Lock Outs or any other cause not reasonably within the control of motel management.
Breach of these Terms and Conditions
Management reserves the right to remove guests from our motel property if these terms and conditions are seriously breached. Booking your reservation gives authorisation for management to charge guests Credit Card or account as outlined in these terms and conditions.