- Full Payment is required at the time of booking in order to confirm your reservations.
- No stag-dos, bridal-parties, parties, or boating/fishing group gatherings.
- Quite after 10pm. A fee will be charged for any loss of income associated with noise & partying
- Damages, strong smells, breakages, theft and accommodations left in an unreasonable state will be charged accordingly, along with any loss of income associated with it.
- Gatherings & parties are not allowed, unless the whole premises has been booked and it has been discussed and agreed to with us.
- No animals (sorry!)
- It is the guests responsibility to check the correct dates have been booked. If you check in on an incorrect date, you will be charged for the first night, and will need to exit if the accommodation is booked by another guest.
- Number of people per unit- 3 people max per Apartment (an additional cost for the 3rd person) and 5 people max in the Cottage (an additional cost for the 5th person). Children under 2 years can stay free of charge- no bedding is supplied.
- You must be 20yrs or over to make a reservation.
All cancellations to be made by emailing us. We will acknowledge your request via email, and refund calculations will be made from the time your email was sent. If a refund is required, we will need your bank details to make your refund.
Cancellations for a Booking
- Apartments – Guests can cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival. A full refund will be given. No refund will be given for cancellations made within the 7 days prior of 2pm on the day of arrival. Cancelations for Christmas, New Year and Public Holidays a 14 days notice is required for a full refund
- The Cottage – Guests can cancel free of charge until 14 days before arrival. A full refund will be given. No refund will be given for cancellations made within the 14 days prior of 2pm on the day of arrival.
Cancellations for a group booking of 2-4 rooms
(Booking 5+ rooms? see next paragraph)
Booked by either one person booking 2-4 rooms or individually booked but still coming as a “group” and occupying 2-4 rooms – this is classed as a “group booking”.
- Groups can cancel free of charge until 4 weeks before arrival. A full refund will be given. No refunds will be given for cancellations made within the 4 weeks prior of 2pm on the day of arrival.
** If just one room needs to be cancelled – this can be discussed directly
Cancellations for Group Bookings (5+ rooms)
Booked by either one person booking 5 rooms+ or individually booked but still coming as a “group” and occupying 5+ rooms – this is a “group booking”.
- Groups can cancel free of charge until 6 weeks before arrival. A full refund will be given. No refunds will be given for cancellations made within the 6 weeks prior of 2pm on the day of arrival.
** If just one room needs to be cancelled – this can be discussed directly
Cancellations due to covid.
We gave refunds for cancelations due to covid during 2020/21 and into 2022. However the scale of covid now makes it too straining for us as a business to be able to continue to offer refunds or transfers for cancelations due to a positive covid case. April 2022 onward if you do need to cancel your booking within the non-refund cancelation period (see above) due to a positive covid case – we cannot refund you but we will try our absolute best to resell your booking, and if succeed will refund you fully 🙂
Amendments to bookings
Our cancellation policy applies to all amendments made to bookings. Bookings cannot be transferred to other dates if requested within the non-refund cancelation period. No refunds given on early departure.
Confirmation & Arrival
Once you have made your reservation and full payment (thank you), you will receive a confirmation letter from us via email. Closer to your arrival day you will receive a second email with your self check in details.
Check-in is now from 2pm onward. Check out is 10am on the day of departure. At present because of covid we have had to change our check in time to 2pm, and we can no longer offer early check ins or late check outs, this is because we need full amount of time to allow for a lovely clean.
Children 18 months and under can stay free of charge. No bedding is supplied.
Children 18 months and over, will be charged as a person.
Our vouchers are non-refundable.
Code of Conduct
- Car parks
We only have enough space for 1 car park per Apartment. Please park in the car park number you have been given by us. Additional cars will need to park outside our premises.
- Quiet after 10pm.
Please be respectful of other guests, we want to ensure all get a good nights sleep! Quiet after 10pm.
Guests may have visitors, who need to park on the street. We do not allow large gatherings or parties in our rooms. Visitors must leave the premises by 10pm. The registered guest is responsible for the behavior of all persons/visitors while on the property.
Anyone behaving in a inappropriate way may be asked to leave immediately, and forfeit any refund.
All our rooms are smoke free inside and on patios. Smokers are asked to smoke outside in the big courtyard and away from open windows, and doors.
The person making the reservation will indemnify Raglan Apartments Ltd and its officers, employees and agents against all costs, claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses incurred as a result of any act, omission or breach of these terms by the person making the reservation, their officer, employee or agent or the guests booked.
We value your privacy. We will never give, lease, sell or otherwise disclose your personal information. Any information you give to Raglan Apartments Ltd will be held with the utmost care.
Limitation of liability and disclaimer
Raglan Apartments Ltd shall not be held liable for any loss of any kind whatsoever by guests, arising from any breach of these Terms by Raglan Apartments Ltd or from any negligence, misrepresentation or other act or omission on the part of Raglan Apartments Ltd.
Raglan Apartments Ltd has no liability under any circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, for any special or consequential damages arising out of use of, or inability to use, this or any connected site even if advised of the possibility of damage.
Raglan Apartments Ltd’s maximum liability to you for any damages, losses, costs and expenses under any cause of action is limited to the value of Raglan Apartments Ltd’s charge for any service or product booked by you via this website.
Raglan Apartments Ltd and the person/guest making the reservation acknowledge and agree that the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 has no application to this agreement between them.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand High Court.
Any term which is void or unenforceable shall be treated as severed from these Terms and Conditions, and shall not affect the enforceability of other terms and conditions. These Terms of Service constitute the whole agreement between you and Raglan Apartments Ltd and shall not be modified except by agreement in writing signed by Raglan Apartments Ltd.
If you are accessing the website from outside New Zealand, you must comply with all the laws of the country in which you are accessing the website from and with all New Zealand laws.
Raglan Apartments Ltd will not be in breach of any agreement or liable in any way, if we are prevented from complying with the supply of accommodation and any other related services by any reason of “Act of God”, Act of Public Enemy, War, Earthquake, Riot, Fire, Storm, Flood, Explosion, Compliance with any Law or Government Order, Lock Outs or any other cause not reasonably within the control of motel management.
Breach of these Terms and Conditions
Management reserves the right to remove guests from our motel property if these terms and conditions are seriously breached. Booking your reservation gives authorisation for management to charge guests Credit Card or account as outlined in these terms and conditions.