- All rates are quoted and charged in NZD (New Zealand Dollars) and include GST.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking in order to confirm your reservation.
- To make your reservation, complete and submit our online form along with your online payment to book your reservation with us.
- If you wish to pay using an alternate method, such a online banking or voucher, please phone or email us.
- Number of people per unit- 3 people max per Apartment (an additional cost for the 3rd person) and 5 people max in the Cottage (an additional cost for the 5th person).
- You must be 18yrs or over to make a reservation.
- Bow Street Studios may have minimum night stays for bookings at its sole discretion.
- Damages, strong smells, breakages, theft and accommodations left in an unreasonable state will be charged accordingly, along with any loss of income associated with it.
- Credit cards will be charged if necessary in accordance with our cancellation/bookings policy and held as a bond against damages.
Confirmation & Arrival
Once you have made your reservation and full payment (thank you), you will receive a confirmation letter from us via email. This letter will confirm your stay, and also give you clear instruction of your check-in procedure. Please be sure to read this well before your arrival date, and contact us prior if you have any questions.
Check-in is from 2pm on the day of your arrival. Check out is 10am on the day of your departure. Earlier check-in, and late check-out is available by pre-arrangement only. There is an additional $10 charge for these.
All cancellations can be made by emailing us, over the phone or voice mail. We will acknowledge your request via email or phone call. If required, refunds will be made onto the credit card given when your booking was made. We appreciate your understanding of the intent and need of these policies.
Cancellations for a Booking
- Cancellations made with at least 3 days’ notice or more, will receive a full refund
- Cancellations made within 72 hours prior to arrival time of 2pm will incur a 50% fee
- Cancellations made within 24 hours prior to arrival time of 2pm will incur a 100% fee.
Cancellations for Group Bookings (3 or more rooms) made by either one person booking 3 or more rooms, or if individually booked but still coming as a “group” and occupying 3 or more of the rooms – this is classed as a “group booking”.
- Cancellations made within 2 weeks prior to arrival will incur a 50% fee.
- Cancellations made within 1 week prior to arrival will incur a 100% fee.
Amendments to bookings
Our cancellation policy applies to all amendments made to bookings.
No refunds given on early departure.
Children 2 years of age and under can stay free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult. No bedding is supplied.
Code of Conduct
- Car parks
We only have enough space for 1 car park per Apartment. Please park in the car park number you have been given by us. Additional cars will need to park outside our premises.
- Quiet after 10pm.
Please be respectful of other guests, we want to ensure all get a good nights sleep! Quiet after 10pm.
Guests may have visitors, however we do not allow large, noisy gatherings or parties in our rooms. Visitors must leave the premises by 10pm. The registered guest is responsible for the behavior of all persons/visitors while on the property.
Anyone behaving in a inappropriate way may be asked to leave immediately, and forfeit any refund.
All our rooms are smoke free inside and on patios. Smokers are asked to smoke outside in the big courtyard and away from open windows, doors and other guests.
The person making the reservation will indemnify Raglan Apartments Ltd and its officers, employees and agents against all costs, claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses incurred as a result of any act, omission or breach of these terms by the person making the reservation, their officer, employee or agent or the guests booked.
We value your privacy. We will never give, lease, sell or otherwise disclose your personal information. Any information you give to Raglan Apartments Ltd will be held with the utmost care.
Limitation of liability and disclaimer
Raglan Apartments Ltd shall not be held liable for any loss of any kind whatsoever by guests, arising from any breach of these Terms by Raglan Apartments Ltd or from any negligence, misrepresentation or other act or omission on the part of Raglan Apartments Ltd.
Raglan Apartments Ltd has no liability under any circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, for any special or consequential damages arising out of use of, or inability to use, this or any connected site even if advised of the possibility of damage.
Raglan Apartments Ltd’s maximum liability to you for any damages, losses, costs and expenses under any cause of action is limited to the value of Raglan Apartments Ltd’s charge for any service or product booked by you via this website.
Raglan Apartments Ltd and the person/guest making the reservation acknowledge and agree that the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 has no application to this agreement between them.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand High Court.
Any term which is void or unenforceable shall be treated as severed from these Terms and Conditions, and shall not affect the enforceability of other terms and conditions. These Terms of Service constitute the whole agreement between you and Raglan Apartments Ltd and shall not be modified except by agreement in writing signed by Raglan Apartments Ltd.
If you are accessing the website from outside New Zealand, you must comply with all the laws of the country in which you are accessing the website from and with all New Zealand laws.
Raglan Apartments Ltd will not be in breach of any agreement or liable in any way, if we are prevented from complying with the supply of accommodation and any other related services by any reason of “Act of God”, Act of Public Enemy, War, Earthquake, Riot, Fire, Storm, Flood, Explosion, Compliance with any Law or Government Order, Lock Outs or any other cause not reasonably within the control of motel management.
Breach of these Terms and Conditions
Management reserves the right to remove guests from our motel property if these terms and conditions are seriously breached. Booking your reservation gives authorisation for management to charge guests Credit Card or account as outlined in these terms and conditions.