The Cottage was moved from Auckland to Raglan by barge in 1874. It is the oldest home in Raglan.
Connect with Raglan’s past, enjoy Bow St Studios hospitality and use the Historic Cottage as your bach alternative for exploring all Raglan has to offer.
- Like the Studios it has a grandstand view of the Raglan Sunset.
- Upstairs you will find a gorgeous bedroom with Queen bed, ensuite and private deck.
- Downstairs the cottage has a cozy lounge and full kitchen
- Private courtyard, along with the porch overlooking the main street.
- Downstairs we have a twin bedroom, with ensuite, with the option of 2 singles, or a King sized bed.
The cottage is fantastic for groups, families, and also as a romantic getaway.
Want to book your Summer holiday between Christmas and 31 March? Please use this link
Weekdays (Sun-Thurs) 1st of April until Christmas Eve $175 per night.
Weekends (Fri-Sat) 1st of April until Christmas Eve $195 per night