The Cottage was moved from Auckland to Raglan by barge in 1874. It is one of the 3 oldest homes in Raglan.
Guests love staying in the historic gem. A gorgeous and cozy bach alternative for exploring all Raglan has to offer.
- Like the Apartments it has a grandstand view of the Raglan Sunset.
- Upstairs you will find a gorgeous bedroom with Queen bed, ensuite and private deck.
- Downstairs the cottage has a open plan dining, lounge and full kitchen
- Private courtyard, along with the porch overlooking the main street.
- Downstairs we have a second bedroom, with ensuite, with the option of 2 singles, or a King sized bed.
The cottage is fantastic for groups, families, and also as a romantic getaway.
Want to book your Summer holiday between Christmas and 31 March? Please use this link